Whether you are traveling individually or with your family, travelling safely and peacefully is all you want. Travel Insurance provides coverage against different type of emergencies like medical expenses (medical evacuation), delay of checked-in baggage or total loss of checked-in baggage, missed connection, financial emergency assistance etc. while you are travelling.
Travel Insurance gives you the power to take a step back and enjoy your travel experience. Always make sure you have the right Travel Insurance policy as it would cover all your needs right from the first flight to your stay and return journey as well. Bitola Capital helps in providing best travel insurance policy which covers all kind of travel related expenses along with some extra add on coverage.
Why Should You Buy Travel Insurance Policy
Now a days people do not need a summer or winter vaccation for travelling. For salaried individuals, travelling is a way to escape from their day to day stress. So, here are some of the benefits which will help you in knowing the importance of health insurance.
Travel Insurance is a type of Insurance which ensures that when you’re on away from home, whether on a soul-searching solo trip or a business trip, you’re not bothered by the financial losses due to common travel inconveniences.
Here are some helpful things to remember while selecting a Travel Insurance Plan:
- Check the policy terms and conditions to ensure that it covers you during the entire duration of your travel and also covers the destination you’re travelling to
- Make sure that the medical coverage included in the policy is extensive
- Make sure that it covers eventualities like missed or cancelled flights or loss/delay in checked in baggage
- Ensure that the policy covers you and your family members who are travelling with you
- Make a note of the exclusions to ensure that all your requirements are covered
- Finally, ensure that the sum insured limit of the policy is adequate
- You can also avail of relevant add-ons such as home burglary etc.
Travel Insurance Claims can essentially be of two types – medical claims and non-medical claims. The documents required for the same are as mentioned below:
- Duly filled overseas travel insurance claim form
- Authorization for release of medical information form
- Attending physician’s statement
- Duly filled overseas travel insurance claim form.
Since the nature of non-medical claims can be of varied, the supporting documents required for each type of claim are different.